Torbot’s SkinTac ™ adhesive barrier wipes are designed prepare the skin for the attachment of medical adhesive tapes and other medical adhesives. Skin Tac™ Wipes not only prepare the skin, they also increase adhesion while protecting the skin from irritation caused by adhesives.
If anyone in your family leads a very active life such as playing sports, (even swimming!) and needs the assurance that an appliance will stay in place, SkinTac™ is for them!
Wipe out problems with SkinTac ™ Adhesive Wipes
Skin Tac is clear non-rubber adhesive, in a convenient, travel-friendly disposable wipe, for use on skin as a base before applying adhesives or tapes.
- Tapes adhere better with SkinTac ™ wipes
- SkinTac ™ wipes are latex free
- A hypo-allergenic adhesive in convenient wipes
- Easily removed with TacAway ™ or alcohol
- Economical way to add extra adhesion
- Effective skin barrier reduces skin irritation
Partial list of applications
- Insulin pump infusion
- Set adhesion
- Continuous glucose meter adhesion
- Adherence of ostomy appliances
- Securing of laryngectomy voice prostheses
- Adhering prosthetic devices
- Keeping support stockings in place
- Adhering electrodes
- Better adherence of medicinal patches
- Use to keep mastectomy breast forms in place
- Use with all tapes and dressings
How to apply SkinTac ™ Wipes
- Skin must be clean and dry
- Wipe area where appliance or tapes are to be applied
- Allow to air dry
- Skin will become tacky
- Apply appliance and/or tape
How to remove SkinTac ™ Wipes
Remove appliance. Should residue of SkinTac ™ remain at point of contact, remove with TacAway ™ adhesive remover or rubbing alcohol. Should irritation occur, discontinue use immediately.
Does not contain benzoin. Latex free. For external use only.
CAUTION: Skin irritation with SkinTac ™ wipes is very rare. Should irritation occur, discontinue use immediately.